Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Pictures from the class

I am so happy the ring making class ended successfully. It took longer than I planned for everyone to finish the project (in fact, I feel sorry that some people had to take their project home in the middle of their work), but everyone seemed having fun to make rings in their favorite colors. The ladies I had in the class were all very charming and it was so much fun to have them in my memorable first class in  the US. Char of Junk Evolution who hosted this class prepared some tea and homemade spice cake for us and it tasted superb.

Concentrating on their minute project.

I prepared the kits in six colors and everyone chose different color. This is a white & silver combination ring which is Rose's finished piece. I hope everybody finish their rings and enjoy wearing it.

I had a great time and this event encouraged me a lot. Thank you so much for your help Junk Evolution, Char and all the students. I hope to see you again soon!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to you, Hiromi, for your successful first craft class in the U.S.!! Yippee!! And oh, that white & silver ring looks just so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Amy! I am so excited to teach again. Having events as an artist in this area makes me feel to be connected to this community.

    The girl who made a W&S ring just got engaged recently. I think the ring suits her perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks a fun class! I wish I could join in your class:( I hope you have more classes soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you PortulaKa!
    I wish I could have my good online friends in my class! That would be so much fun to talk about all kinds of crafting! I am going to have Furoshiki demo tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete