Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas.

December is chaotic. And also filled with lots of fun stuff. I tried to find time to face to my PC for while many times but I didn't make it so far. It is another busy day today. Christmas Eve. I just want to say everyone Merry Christmas and thank you for supporting me and my creativity. It is a quick post but is with a lot of pictures of our Christmas.

Home made fresh Christmas wreath of 2012.

Our Christmas tree is in the family room this year.

Vintage wooden ornaments sent to Japan.

Christmas thank you present for the bus driver and the teacher.

School Christmas concert.
Dressed up in her Christmas dress.

We went to Chicago last weekend to celebrate our anniversary and Holidays.

Lights on Michigan Avenue.

Christmas breakfast at Macy's (previous Marshall Field) Walnut room.

We had so much fun at the Museum of Science and Industry.

Thank you so much for your support for this year. We wish you a merry Christmas and a happy New year. Hope to see you soon after Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment